My name is Joni Andrea Sefershayan, MSW, LCSW and I am a licensed clinical social worker/therapist in full-time private practice. I have over 10 years of experience working with clients from adolescence through the later stages of adulthood in individual psychotherapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
I use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Depression and suicidal feelings
- Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, body dysmorphic, panic, and agoraphobia
- Drug and alcohol addictions
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Marital and relationship conflicts
- Psychotic disorders such as bipolar illness and schizophrenia
I have office hours everyday except Sundays. My office will be happy to bill your insurance company. The practice accepts many managed care and preferred provider health plans including ACCESS (CCBH).. Please check with billing department if you have questions.